- The list of projects we’ve done in the last nine weeks is exhausting. There is always something to do, and there is no end in sight. We haven’t had one single night of just hanging out or watching tv since we moved in. Tv is our favorite thing, so it’s been pretty lame.
- I’ll be sure to let you know when I start thinking home ownership makes us happy instead of annoyed.
- The list of things we’ve had to buy is mind blowing. So. Much. Money. It’s just floating away, one Saturday at a time.
- We spend far too much time on youtube learning how to do stuff and at Home Depot buying supplies.
- I’m so, so curious about this history of my house. Whenever I go back to Mapleton there is a new family or two who have moved onto my parent’s street. I lived on that street basically from the beginning of the street so I know all the original owners. I always feel like I know more about people’s houses on 1700 North in Mapleton than they do themselves. I wonder who lived in my house, what happened here, how it looked, etc.