- Right off the bat I’m praying that the Bachelorette is Kaitlyn because the minute Britt’s face flashes up on the screen Peter starts complaining about how she is a “whiney, fake, attention whore who thinks she’s better than everybody”. This is going to be a looooong season if I have to keep hearing him complain. Also, pausing while he rants makes the episode last forever.
- As Chris, Britt and Kaitlyn are talking in the beginning, Britt is her regular “I’m so better than you” self, trying to backhandedly make Kaitlyn feel small. Kaitlyn look like she wants to rip her head off.
- I hated that everyone was trying to engage drunk Ryan M.. WHY? Just let it alone and let him sabotage himself. He was cracking us up. We always love the sloppy white boy wasted guy on night one!
- Is it just me or has Britt said that about 10 different things are “the most important thing” to her? Ug. She’s the worst.
- Yay! Bye, bye Britt! I did feel bad for her. What a blow to your pride.
- I love that Kaitlyn’s first thought was of Britt when she was chosen. She grinned and said, “Oh! I feel bad being this excited!” Class act. She seemed so genuinely thrilled and grateful.
- There really are several guys who I think have a lot of potential!
- MY SHOW WAS JUST INTERRUPTED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROSE CEREMONY BECAUSE OF A TORNADO WARNING. I hate you abc.
- The teaser for the rest of the season was so, so good. I can’t wait.