- I finally tried pretzel m&ms, only about eight years after they came out. Not a fan.
- Seriously, house hunting. We’ve seen SO many houses and we are more confused than ever. We are pretty indecisive in general, so this process is torture. I think we have it narrowed down to 4-5 different areas. But talk to me tomorrow and I’ll be back to square one. I think part of the issue is that neither of us have a burning desire to be homeowners. Peter is reeeeeeally making our realtor work. Seeing how this process works makes me never, ever, ever want to be a realtor.
- Speaking of indecisive, Peter recently bought seven pairs of shoes and spent two weeks staring at them and walking around the house in them trying to settle on one.
- My hair is quite possibly the ugliest it’s ever been in my life, aside from when I lived in Sweden. It’s bad.
- Today I watched two of my friend’s kids. She has seven children, and I had her six year old and four year old. It was so funny to spend time with kids from a big family. They reminded me of my own childhood. At one point I had this conversation with the kids:
Kid 1: “Where is everyone else?”
Me: “Who? What do you mean?”
Kids: Blank stares.
Kid 1: “Everyone else. Where are they?”
Me: “Henry doesn’t have any brothers or sisters. It’s just me, Henry, and Henry’s dad.”
Kid 1: “ALL these toys are just for one kid?!”
Kid 2: “Who does he play with? He must be so lonely! Does he play ALL ALONE?”