- We are really liking American Crime so far. It’s weird to watch Lynette Scavo look so creepy (black contacts!) and act so severe. I really like her.
- I made Black Bottom Oatmeal Pie for Pi Day. It’s from Four and Twenty Blackbirds Pie Book, and it just barely missed the cut for Pie Night last year but I’ve been anxious to try it. I was disappointed. It tasted good, but I don’t love it enough to make it again. Luckily I made it the night before so I was able to make a Peanut Butter Pie to save Pi Day.
- March 31 was my one year anniversary of wearing my fitbit. ONE YEAR. I wanted to walk the most steps I’ve ever walked on that day but I wasn’t feeling well so that didn’t happen. My high is 26,703 and I only made it to 22,619.
- I still hate house hunting.
- Everyone is loving Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. I watched the first 1.5 episodes and quit. Stupid. Eventually went back to it and finished the season. It got better, but it wasn’t nearly as amazing as blogs were making it sound.