- Would it be awful to get Henry cargo shorts? I bought him a few pairs on sale, but I don’t think I’m going to keep them. Cargo shorts? In 2015? Is it happening? He had a pair last year that were cute, but in general cargo shorts are awful, right?
- Why don’t they make normal belts for toddlers? Baby belts were basically impossible to find, and now that I’m looking for toddler belts I’m realizing they are all stupid. I need a light brown leather belt with a not-t00-shiney silver buckle. It doesn’t exist.
- I bought some J.R. Watkins coconut scrub, lotion, and oil spray. I like it all. The scrub is SO oily. The first time I used it in the shower I was totally grossed out, but my skin was so smooth afterward so now I use it regularly.
- Henry loves sleeping in the guest room instead of in his crib. I bought him a big boy bed, but I’m not ready for him to be out of his crib yet so I haven’t set it up. I have a feeling he will love it.
- Tomorrow is Peter’s birthday AND the Bachelor finale. Party!
- We like Secrets and Lies, American Crime, and The Last Man on Earth. We quit Allegiance after the third episode (it got cancelled anyway). Modern Family is getting worse. Repeat After Me makes me laugh, but I will be over it within a few episodes I’m sure. The Teen Mom catch up episodes were fun to watch, but Farrah is still terrible. All the other girls were saying things like, “Oh, I’ve grown up so much! I can’t believe I did that!” Farrah was defending all her terrible behavior. She’s even worse than she was before.
- Double Peanut Butter Magnum bars are goooooood.
- I still hate house hunting.