- House hunting is the pits. We will only live in whatever house we buy for 3-5 years, so we are more concerned about resale value than we are the actual house. We don’t actually care about the schools for ourselves, but we obviously do for resale, which sucks because generally speaking the best school districts have the older houses. We are looking in the the northern suburbs of Dallas (Coppell, Plano, Frisco, Allen because of the proximity to Peter’s office). We’ve seen about 10 houses so far. The whole thing is about weighing options. There is no awesome house in an awesome neighborhood in an awesome school district that is relatively close to Peter’s office. It seems we can have several things that we want, but we can’t have it all. Deciding what we want the most is hard.
- I saw The Dress as blue and black.
- I have committed to go to a RS activity next month. This is the first I have attended in at least five years, maybe longer.
- I like acupuncture! I don’t love it or feel amazing changes when I leave, but I like it so far!
- People need to chill about the Giuliana thing. Obviously she shouldn’t have said it, but people are ripping her apart. I feel bad for her. Also, E shouldn’t have aired it. Why didn’t they see the train wreck coming and edit that phrase out?
- Speaking of FP, I’m sad that Kelly is out. Now what? I think they were doing well without Joan, but with Kelly gone too it definitely won’t be the same show.