- I am going to try acupuncture. I’ve always been so curious about it, so I’m doing it. I was thrilled to see that the acupuncturist’s new patient paperwork was online! I filled it out, clicked submit, and voila! Why don’t all doctor office’s do this?? With as many new doctors as I see since we move so much, I have a serious hate for new patient paperwork.
- The Parenthood finale was good. I was pleased with how it all worked out.
- My fertility doctor has a no child policy. But I’m there so much and pay them so much money, I feel like I’m above this rule. I take Henry from time to time if the type of appointment allows (like, if my legs aren’t in stirrups so I can control him if needs be). Once he was being unbelievably adorable in the waiting room and a woman watching him burst into tears and ran out. I felt really bad.
- The latest development on The Mindy Project…Hmmmm. Not sure about that. Isn’t there any other storyline that sitcoms can come up with?
- Red Velvet Oreos were exactly as I expected. It tasted like a regular oreo with a slightly less chocolatey flavor (obvi), with a chemical tasting cream cheese flavored filling. Like most flavored Oreos, they were fine, but didn’t top the classic Oreo.
- I think Master Chef Junior is one of my favorite shows. It’s the cutest.
- I just went through Henry’s closet. He has basically no regular clothes for summer, but he has at least 15 church outfits. Um…oops.