- I love Snappers. I wish they were a tiny bit softer and that they were bite sized, but they are delicious.
- I love conversation hearts, but only Brach’s and they have to be soft.
- When we moved to Texas we knew we’d be here for 1-2 years, but didn’t know if we would stay beyond that. We are officially staying another few years. Now that we know we’re staying, we are considering buying a house. I feel like it’s an impossible task and I’m dreading it. Also, so many of the houses around here look the same and they have yards the size of postage stamps.
- I love CPK frozen BBQ pizzas.
- Henry’s best friend moved a few weeks ago and he’s been asking about him multiple times a day since then. It’s really sad.
- Last night we ate dinner at the table for the first time ever! Henry is getting old enough now that I think we need to make it a more regular thing, which I hate because I HATE making dinner. Hate, hate, hate.