- This week Henry and I went to Sprinkles and brought a chocolate cupcake home for Peter. Peter told me that he likes my cake better than Sprinkles. Hello, compliment!!
- When I lived in Boston I used to get stuff on super duper sale at Target all the time. My target never has stuff on sale. I don’t get it.
- We have granite counter tops. I didn’t get the hype until recently. They didn’t ever clean very well and always seemed dull and spotted. I finally bought some granite cleaner and it made an amazing difference. My counter tops are smooth and shiny now.
- I’m not sure why so many people are obsessed with proclaiming themselves as type A personalities.
- I have a bunch of mini candy bars from last Halloween. Have you eaten a candy bar lately? They are pretty gross. The chocolate doesn’t even taste like real chocolate.