- The phrase “I’m not going to lie…” is overused.
- I got new bookshelves for my birthday. We don’t even have half enough books to fill them. All the books we have are stupid I don’t think either of us have really read any of them. Who has books anymore???
- I don’t like animals at all. Like, at all. But I’ve been thinking lately I want to get Henry a puppy. Wouldn’t he be adorable with a little puppy? If he ends up being only child, I’m definitely getting him one.
- On my birthday Henry woke up crying in the middle of the night. I love when he does that and it rarely happens. Best birthday present!
- It’s a new month, which means I have to do a new bulletin board for the primary room at church. Boo. That is why I am blogging. I’m avoiding the bulletin board.