- I hate cooking. I used to like to do it, but now I really hate it. We eat a lot of cold cereal, oatmeal, spaghetti, and frozen pizza. When I do cook dinner, I usually take about a month off until I do it again. I think as Henry gets older I think I’ll have to start. I’m dreading it.
- I’ve been getting chocolate in my diet coke at Sonic. So, so, so delicious.
- A few weeks ago one of my facebook friends posted that she had just made her first batch of chocolate chip cookies. I thought for sure I misunderstood so I read the comments. Turns out this girl had NEVER made homemade chocolate chip cookies! She had always used the refrigerated stuff in a tub. For real. I still can’t wrap my head around this.
- Eric Hill’s death is so sad. It makes the premier of Bachelorette in May depressing.
- The weather in Texas has been mid 80s and so wonderful! I’m totally dreading summer though.
- I need to buy a popover pan so I can make some cookie shots.