- Oh my goodness, The Mindy Project is so funny.
- I hated the Nashville episode this week. Hated it. What a waste. I fast forwarded through most of it. Stupid. Also, Peter was in Nashville this week for work and saw Deacon Claybourne at the airport! He took some creepster pics to prove it.
- I’m a whole lot better at watching a show on Netflix than I am at watching shows during the season. I cruised through Dallas and Scandal on Netflix to catch up with the current seasons. Now that I’m caught up they are piling up on my dvr and I have no desire to watch them.
- Million Dollar Listing New York is my new favorite show. Love Fredrik. He’s so Swedish and makes me laugh out loud all the time.
- I’m so bored with Millionaire Matchmaker. I’m surprised it’s still on. It’s the same thing over and over again. It almost makes it more monotonous when they try to mix it up with different types of mixers. So few of them even want to go on a second date, so I don’t really get it.
- The Blacklist: We both liked this in the beginning, but I think I’m getting bored with it. Elizabeth’s wig drives me crazy. I am super glad that the storyline with her husband is progressing, it’s the only thing that keeps me going.
- Can Grimm end? I sort of hate it. I’m not sure why we are still watching.
- I’m over Vampire Diaries for a while. I cruised through the first three seasons, then slowly made my way through most of season four, but I’m taking a break now. There are too many supernatural things going on. I can get on bored with vampires and werewolves and then maybe some witches, but once they mixed in doppelgängers, originals, ghosts, hunters, hybrids, brotherhood of five, etc…it just gets to be too much.