- I love the mom on The Goldbergs. She might be my favorite character on tv right now.
- I can’t believe Jennifer Anisten is the face of Avenno right now. I hate it.
- I bought four bags of Starburst Jellybeans (my favorite!) for my candy dish. They were all stale. I am too lazy to take them back, but I did write them a complaint email.
- Speaking of complaining, last week we were eating outdoors at a local pizza restaurant and we found a tiny bug (like a fruit fly or something) on our pizza when there were only two slices left. One of the girls we were with demanded a new pizza (she rules!) and the owner said, “I can’t control all the bugs in my restaurant.” Haha, worst response ever. But we got our pizza.
- Now that I live in Texas and have a pool, I think I need more swimsuits. Bummer. Swimsuits are expensive and I hate them.