- Pie Night plans are underway. I am having a hard time narrowing down the pies for the menu.
- Last weekend Peter’s grandfather passed away we took a last minute trip to Utah. I’m such a cliche, but I really love Cafe Rio.
- Kerry Washington did a good job on SNL. It was nice to see her do something other than be serious as Olivia Pope.
- I really love OxiClean. I add a scoop to most of my loads of laundry, and I really love the Max Force stain remover. It gets everything out.
- The weather in Texas is finally awesome, but I can’t enjoy it because I’m already dreading next summer.
- We finally got Henry a crib. I settled on the Pottery Barn Kendall after months and months of searching. It’s ok for the price point, but nothing amazing. But I do love the way it looks.
- Is there anyone in the world who orders vanilla ice cream at an ice cream shop? Doubt it.