- I got a Brazilian Blowout this summer. It was amazing. I can’t wait for my next one.
- I just caught up on Giuliana and Bill. They make me laugh out loud.
- I hate the craft store.
- A few days ago I needed to find the nearest gas station. I have a smart phone and I have a GPS built into my car, so I had two ways to find a gas station at my fingertips. For some reason I decided to pull over and ask a pedestrian. Do people still do that? I think it was weird.
- I’m in season three of Private Practice. I like it.
- One of the worst parts about moving is finding a new person to do my hair. It’s seriously stressful. I get my hair done every 6-8 weeks, and with every move it has taken me at least a year to find someone who can do even an ok job. I’m hoping I can get lucky and find someone faster this time.
- What’s with the bright blue color of BYU’s uniforms this season? I don’t like them.