- The Office series finale was so great! I laughed and cried and remembered the last nine years fondly. I think they wrapped everything up perfectly.
- The 90210 series finale was just as stupid as the rest of the series. I can’t believe I made it though five years. I’m glad Silver ended up with cancer. SOMETHING bad had to happen!
- Ready For Love is not good. I like the matchmakers, but other than that I like the Bachelor better in every way. Also, I hate that Tim Lopez is one of the contestants. I can’t believe that the girls are genuine about him and not his fame.
- Loving Shark Tank.
- How To Live With Your Parents For The Rest of Your Life is pretty stupid. I like Sarah Chalke (only because of Elliot), so I’ll probably keep watching.
- We like Grimm, but I can’t stand the Juliet storyline. This has been the worst season so far, and I hope they end it soon.
- The Following was good, but it really made me suspicious of the FBI. If they are that incompetent in real life, our country has a problem. And I don’t believe that Joe is really dead.
- People are obsessed with Nashville. I really like it, but I still hate Scarlett’s storyline. I still maintain that Desperate Housewives is a superior series.
- I have no expectation that The Goodwin Games will be very good, but I think it will be entertaining enough for a summer series.