- Kenra Platinum blow-dry spray. Um. This stuff is amazing. I have a lot of super-frizzy hair and I feel like I spend half my morning drying and straightening it. This stuff significantly decreases my blow-dry time. If I towel dry my hair as well as possible, use this spray, let it air dry for about 30 minutes, it only takes me 11 minutes to blow-dry!! That is definitely a record!! I think the straightening is also faster. As a bonus, it makes my hair shinier and more healthy-looking. I’m not sure I’ll every blow-dry without it again.
- Coscto anti-bac wipes: I don’t really like Clorox (or Lysol) wipes, but I thought I’d try these anyway. I like them so much better! Packaging is better, and they don’t leave the residue that Clorox wipes leave.
- Bastiste Dry Shampoo: I sort of doubted this would be effective for me. This isn’t necessarily better than baby powder or corn starch, but it works ok. I’ll probably continue to keep it around for a while, but I’m not in love.
- Laura Mercier mineral pressed powder: I switch up my makeup about every year. I’ve most recently been using Clinique Pressed Powder, which I like ok. A girl at Sephora suggested Laura Mercier, and I like it! It has a surprising amount of coverage for a pressed powder and lasts just about all day. It’s better than the Clinique.
- Gap nail polish: I never really like nail polish from clothing stores, but I tried a bottle at the Gap anyway because I liked the color. I liked it so much I’ve purchased four bottles now. Good stuff!