- I’m seriously ticked about Google getting rid of Reader. They are saying it’s because usage is down? Is subscribing to stuff via RSS feed not a thing anymore? I thought everyone used Google Reader! I just can’t believe that. If you have any opinions about what to use instead, let me know. I’m thinking of using Feedly?? NewsBlur?
- My push present from Peter was a Vitamix, and I love it.
- I hate getting gas. HATE it. I miss New Jersey and Oregon where they pump your gas for you. Actually, I still get my gas pumped for me, but I hate that there is only one station in my area that does it.
- I can’t decide if it’s annoying to blog about stuff I’ve posted on facebook or instagram. I know no one wants to see the same photos in three places, but I’m pretty sure the people who still read my blog are not necessarily the people who are on instagram and facebook (like my mom and my sister).
- Cambridge has a serious shortage of car washes. The cheapest one I’ve found is $9!
- Peter is writing a thesis right now. It looks like seriously painful stuff.