- Peanut Butter Toast Crunch is one of my new favorite cereals.
- Frosted Mini Wheat Crunch is fine, but it’s nothing special. It tastes a lot like Oatmeal Squares. I probably won’t buy it again unless it’s on sale.
- Archer Farms (Target brand) Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips are good.
- The Target brand frozen pepperoni pizza is ok. It is $1 cheaper than Digiorno, but Digiorno is more than $1 tastier.
- Cinnamon Jacks were good. I’ll buy them again.
- Brownie Supreme Chex Mix were pretty gross. I threw almost the whole bag away.
- I love the Lays flavor contest. I bought the Cheesy Garlic Bread and the Chicken and Waffles flavors (I couldn’t find Sriracha). Cheesy Garlic Bread was good, and tasted very much like cheesy garlic bread. Chicken and Waffles tasted like syrup, and they were just ok.
- Tostitos Cantina Thin & Crispy chips were really good. Peter didn’t like them, but I think they might be my new favorite tortilla chips.
- Kirkland (Costco brand) frozen lasagna is better than Stouffer’s lasagna.