My thoughts on new shows this season:
- Revolution: Entertaining, but I don’t think it could keep my interest more then one season. It sort of reminds me of Lost, which I really hated.
- The New Normal: Watched the first three episodes. Every single one had an agenda and made me hate the show. I was sort of sad about this because I think it had the potential to be funny.
- The Mob Doctor: Meh.
- Guys With Kids: Dislike. Reminds me of a 90s sitcom. The only redeeming thing is Vanessa Huxtable.
- Emily Owens M.D.: Cute. I’ll probably continue with this one for the season, but I’m not sure I would watch a second season.
- Nashville: Like a lot. It’s a pretty good replacement for Desperate Housewives, which I totally miss.
- 666 Park Avenue: Like so far. It’s sort of like American Horror Story, which lost my interest about half-way through the season. We’ll see if I get through the whole season of 666.
- The Neighbors: Really stupid. Like…really, really stupid.
- Go On: Not good. This made me sad because I really love Chandler. I wanted to like this just like I wanted to like Mr. Sunshine last year, but it’s just as stupid as Mr. Sunshine was. Poor Chandler.
- Animal Practice: Meh. Not as bad as I thought, but surely not great.
- The Mindy Project: Pretty funny. Makes me laugh out loud sometimes.
- Ben and Kate: I liked the first two episodes, but now I think it’s trying too hard to be funny. But it’s enjoyable.