- I hate it when people use the word “pie” in the name of a recipe that is not pie. Just because it has apples and cinnamon in it, doesn’t make it apple pie flavored.
- For conference I made pumpkin muffins and pumpkin scones. I decided the scones need more sugar and less spice.
- People don’t seem super excited about Sean being the next bachelor. This doesn’t bother me at all. I like Sean. He’s definitely not the most interesting person, but he is sweet and sincere. Hopefully they’ll have some really crazy girls to give his season some spice.
- In the past 24 hours I have made seven batches of cookie dough, 24 cupcakes, brownies and lots of chocolate covered pretzels.
- I feel really uncomfortable when the presidential candidates laugh or snicker at each other like they are stupid during the debates. I would prefer that they remain expressionless while the other is talking.