- This week three big boxes arrived from my big sister full of baby clothes, blankets, and other baby supplies. I am incredibly grateful for her willingness to share.
- I bought myself a la-z-boy recliner. It looks ridiculous in our teeny apartment, but I don’t care. Everything about my apartment is ridiculous.
- Peter has been busier this semester than he’s been any other semester so far.
- We spent all day on Saturday at a birthing class. It was very good and worthwhile.
- I asked Peter what he was going to do if I die during childbirth. He said he’d already looked up the statistics on that and has decided odds are good that I’ll live.