- Peter started school last week. The last year of tripping over his backpack every time I walk in the door and cleaning pencil lead off the table has begun.
- Today I really wanted a milkshake. The only place I could think of with a parking lot that sells milkshakes was Cold Stone. Did you know a milkshake at Cold Stone costs $7.48? It was really good, but not $7.48 good.
- If any of you have opinions about baby supplies, please, please let me know. I’ve started shopping for baby stuff and the amount of choice is overwhelming.
- I have never considered myself a particularly lucky person, but in the past year Peter and I have found a $5 bill, a $10 bill, and a $20 bill on the ground.
- I tried to look at our Europe pictures a few days ago. The only thing I could think about was how hot I was all summer. Maybe in a few months the negative feelings will fade and I’ll only remember the awesome stuff.
- My building just got new washing machines. This makes me SOOOOO happy!!
- A big Sabra truck pulled up in front of my building today and was giving out free hummus and Stacy’s pita chips.