- The History of Rap part 2 was awesome. It brought back like 15 yeas of memories in five short minutes.
- Speaking of Justin, I still wish he and Britney had ended up together.
- Sorry for all the European vacation posts lately. I know travelogue posts are boring, but I’m going to be doing that all summer.
- I don’t understand when people have a designated “cleaning day”. When things are dirty before “cleaning day”, do they just leave it until their special day?
- I recently discovered that Maple Mountain, the mountain in my hometown, is not actually called Maple Mountain. According to wikipedia it’s called Spanish Fork Peak. That is one of the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.
- I love all things Nerd, since I married a Nerd. This blog post about Nerds and Geeks made me laugh.