- Everyone is sporting the Pauly D ‘do! Bruno Mars, Alicia Keys, Katy Perry, and Ryan Seacrest.
- I didn’t know until tonight that LL Cool J stands for “Ladies Love Cool James”. Haha!
- Chris Brown is the worst. Why do we give him or Rhianna any attention at all? I was so disappointed that he was a performer AND he won best r&b album. His outfit was terrible. Button your shirt. All the Chris Brown parts were definitely the worst parts of the entire show.
- Watching the Grammy’s without dvr is brain damage. MIT is the worst.
- Jack Black?
- The Foo Fighters cleaned up! I love that they are still rocking, and beating all the young bucks. But I still miss Nirvana.
- Was Rhianna trying to look like Whitney with that hair and lipstick?
- Cold Play’s lead singer Chris Martin needs to hire a new wardrobe person. Where was Gwyneth on that one? He sounded great, but he and Rhianna sounded terrible together.
- I like this Chipotle commercial, but I still like Qdoba better.
- How great was the Beach Boys tribute?! I especially loved the tribute outfits. This might have been my favorite part of the show.
- How much work has Paul McCartney had done? He’s sort of looking like Bruce Jenner these days. But who cares, he’s still awesome. I really enjoyed everything he did, he was a highlight of the show for me. I loved how he was totally rocking out with the band. Foo Fighters and The Beatles? Awesome!
- I was really disappointed that Katy was doing ET just like she did on Idol last year. But then she totally psyched me out! She’s not my fave, but her tunes are so catchy.
- Adele. I don’t love her, but I don’t hate her. I did like how she seemed genuinely grateful, and I always love her lashes. I did not like her long pointy nails, or her dress.
- I always love Taylor Swift. I really hope she never gets trashy. Like, shaves her head and beats a car with a baseball bat.
- Blake Shelton is adorable.
- Long live the Rhinestone Cowboy! I love that he always shows up.
- Lady Gaga looks so uncomfortable in that face mask thing.
- I totally dig crazy-long lashes. Long, long, long. But Carrie’s were a bit too long for me. She looked like she had bugs crawling on her face.
- Who the heck is Bon Iver? Time for a haircut.
- Jennifer Hudson did a good job.
- Am I a total loser if I’d never heard of deadmau5 until tonight?
- Nicki Minaj’s performance freaked me out. It was disturbing.
- Diana Ross’ hair is still awesome.
- Peter doesn’t know the words to any classic songs. It’s weird.
Highlight: Beach Boys and Paul McCartney
Lowlight: Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj