- The date with Kacie B. was too much for a first date! Videos of childhood? Forced emotion about dead parents? Then a smooch-fest after the tear-jearking videos?? I was not a fan. But I really liked Kacie B. She’s beautiful and seems fairly down to earth.
- The kiss with Jennifer was awkward.
- Blakely was freaking me out. I’m not a fan.
- I don’t think I like Courtney. She seems fake. She’s obviously pretty, but she is a little too into her own hotness. I’m not sure why Ben is more into Courtney than Kacie B.
- Did you notice the clocks in the background in several shots at the cocktail party? It was 2am when Ben found Jenna crying in bed. No wonder she was crying! The girl was tired and most likely drank her dinner!
- The show gave Jenna a lot of facetime in these first two episodes. I was surprised to see her go so early. I thought we’d be riding the Jenna-train for several weeks. Have you seen her blog? It’s not really what I expected.