- The other day Peter was going to buy a book for $25.95. I suggested maybe I get it for him from the library instead. He looked amazed. I’m not sure if he really knew how libraries work. Books = free. It blew his mind. This is especially strange because I go to the library about once a week (for audio books mostly, since I don’t read). How has he not noticed this in our five years of marriage??
- The number one song the week I was born (Aug 1982) was Hard To Say I’m Sorry. How awesome!
- I love the pillows on Kristina and Adam Braverman’s bed. And speaking of the bedding on Parenthood, I have the same duvet as Sarah Braverman.
- I love a chocolate/cinnamon combo, but the new Cinnamon M&Ms aren’t that great. They are not cinnamon-y enough.
- A friend just introduced us to a new beverage. Mix equal parts of fanta zero and sprite zero. Yum.
- Fingerless gloves are my fav this year.
- I found chocolate marshmallows at Target last week. I bought them, and some Cocoa Krispies and made some chocolate rice krispie treats. I put mint M&Ms on some and peanut butter chips on some. The peanut butter version was pretty good, but it wasn’t chocolate-y enough.