- I frosted my sugar cookies and pepperkakor with disposal pastry bags this year. They were terrible. I’m sticking with my normal pastry bags from now on.
- I tried Mission Sweet Sugar Cinnamon Tortilla Chips and Rold Gold Peppermint Dipped Snowflakes. I found them both at Target, and they were delicious! I’m bummed they are seasonal.
- I like Qdoba better than Chipotle
- Movies I’ve recently watched:
– A Better Life: I watched this on a plane. It was so boring that I took out my headphones several times. Looking at clouds out the window was more exciting than this movie.
– Morning Glory: Cute. Harrison Ford is super dreamy, but I’m not sure that this was the role for him.
– Dinner for Schmucks: Meh. There were some funny parts that made me laugh out loud, but for the most part it wasn’t that great.
– Crazy, Stupid, Love: Liked it.