- My husband carries a mechanical pencil and an eraser (like this) around in his pocket. Nerd alert!
- The idea of doing a craft (any craft at all) makes me want to gag.
- I’m so over people who think they are superior for not being on facebook, not watching tv, not texting, or having a general lack of knowledge about what is going on on the internet. It’s a valid choice, but it’s not a superior choice. Making yourself irrelevant is not as awesome as you think it is.
- My favorite character in season 1 of Friday Night Lights is Landry Clarke (Jesse Plemons).
- I’m trying to figure out how to do Pie Night with a crappy oven the size of a matchbox.
- When we were in New Hampshire, I bought some pretty earrings from the innkeeper’s wife. I’ve worn them twice. Today I came home to discover I’d lost one at some point during the day.
- I’m really into the name “Waverly” right now.