1. Is pumpkin chocolate chip bread a Utah thing? Or a Mormon thing? Last night we were with a group of friends and none of them had ever heard of it. I’d never had a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie until I moved to Utah (thanks to Donna E.), but I was only 12, so that doesn’t mean much.
2. Last week I discovered that a friend of mine had never heard of Kim Kardashian. I’m still trying to figure out how a 30-something American girl could not know Kim K..
3. If you have a food blog, I think one photo of the food is enough. No need to have 10 different photos of the same thing from different angles. Annoying.
4. I’m not sure why people make up names for their children.
5. If you are a pedestrian and are j-walking in front of my car, waving to me isn’t going to make it ok that you are j-walking. I’ll still be mad at you for stealing my right-of-way, despite your friendly wave.