1. This is the worst season of The Bach I’ve ever watched. Come on, Ashley. Seriously? And what is up with the guys? I’m so bored with them. It’s a total train wreck and I can’t seem to look away. I’m starting to wonder if ABC is doing this on purpose.
2. Why is the whole world blogging about French Macaroons? So annoying.
3. I love Steven Tyler. I love his style, I love his music, and he’s totally sexy. I’ve had Feels So Good on repeat the past few days. He’s 63 and still the coolest rockstar on the planet. I’ve loved Steven Tyler since about sixth grade when I was a member the BMG CD club. Remember that awesome deal in the 90s where you could buy 12 CDs for a penny (with lots of fine print that I didn’t read)? I spent most of my allowance and babysitting money on that silly BMG club. Anyway, my first few albums from BMG were Get A Grip, The Sign, and Read My Mind. I was so hip.
5. Since we’ve moved to Boston, we’ve been bleeding money. Today, for example, I happened across a farmers market in Harvard Square on my walk home from the library. I bought a $6 loaf of bread, a $3 scoop of ice cream, and 12 asparagus raviolis for $10. This is almost a daily occurrence. I think I ought to find a job.
6. Peter and I are watching Ally McBeal right now. So funny.