We rented a pretty large condo a block from the beach in Seaside and partied until Sunday afternoon. With six adults and five kids, you can image the insanity.
1. Reliving the glory days. During our drive Peter and I jammed to Jay-Z, Eminem, Dr. Dre, Tupac, and Snoop Dog. More on this another day.
3. Flew airplanes off the Astoria Column.
4. Saw tons of sea lions. They smell bad.
5. Drove over the Astioria-Megler Bridge.
6. Flew kites on the beach. This included me sprinting after a runaway kite and diving into the sand to save it. My sister declared that she’d never seen me run before.
7. Visited Haystack Rock and watched the kids squeal with delight each time the water touched their toes.
By the way, I own at least 15 scarves. I’m not sure why I’m always wearing this scarf in pictures I post on my blog.